Do you know what random means? If not, use the Ninja Words link in the left sidebar to look it up.
Here are seven random things about me.
1. I have lived in 19 places.
2. I grew up in a house that was 5 minutes from Disneyland.
3. For two weeks in junior high school, I wanted to be a flight attendant (instead of a teacher).
4. I can curl my tongue in half lengthwise.
5. I have snorkeled the reefs of 11 islands around the world (so far!).
6. I have almost always had dogs for pet, but I have also had a parakeet, a ferret, guinea pigs, hamsters, goats, and a horse.
7. I can repeat all of the 50 United States in alphabetical order (as long as I sing them).
Now, it’s your turn. Share seven random things about yourself. Remember to be safe online! Don’t share any specific information about yourself. You should never put information online that tells exactly where you live, what your full name is, what your phone number is, exactly where you will be, or information that would let anyone find you.